Checking in online, keeps failing for Feb 5th launch.

MuttMutt

So check in window opened up and I tried to get started.  Have my passport information and such and the person I am planning to go with is waiting on hers to show up.  Put my info in and trying to go past the initial screen it fails on the app though my information is there and saved for the next time.  Going online just fails before I can do anything.  

Wondering if this is due to only one person having their information in, current issues with their system, or possibly the plan to cancel so why take the information.

Another note the deck maps are currently "unavailable" in the app.  This is all for Adventure of the seas.

Anyway is anyone else having the same issue or issues?  Haven't looked at other ships for the deck maps.  But wanted to at least get partially checked in so I could get a time slot.

14 hours ago, crisgold52 said:

I think it will be a good experience. And even though I'm not Singaporean my other half family is... and chaotah means burned? What's burning? 

are u located in Singapore? if you are i think you can go for the cruises too.

yes chaotah = burnt in hokkien

Check in opened for my cruise on the Anthem departing January 4th from Port Liberty NJ. It accepted all of my information and photo...but when I try to submit, the ‘Sorry, hit a snag’ message keeps coming up. I was optimistic because every time I checked, my info was saved but it wouldn’t allow me to submit. Now I realize that the cruise will most likely be ‘Corona-cancelled’ because it is for eleven nights. Oh, well...hoping my seven night February cruise is still happening.

58 minutes ago, BrianB said:

It accepted all of my information and photo...but when I try to submit, the ‘Sorry, hit a snag’ message keeps coming up.

I am fully paid (was due today) and checked in for my Jan 25th but I also get this message. I would've lifted and shifted long ago but I got (2) 2-day Coco Cay Waterpark passes for $116 ($29/day/pp) which is an absolute STEAL I will never find again! ???

Well in a way I was able to check in. Or at least it said I was done. The app still fails but the website processed through late last night. Was not able to pick a check in time but only my check in is complete and my companions is not yet. The final page does have some interesting information though. 

Exposure to pathogens (such as the virus that causes COVID-19) is an inherent risk in places where people gather and may result in severe illness or death. Exposure may occur at any point during your voyage, onboard or ashore. Remaining onboard at all times during your voyage will not prevent exposure because pathogens may be brought onboard by others, including passengers who choose to participate in shore excursions or activities ashore in our various ports of calls or private destinations. Our health and safety measures mitigate the risk of exposure but cannot eliminate it entirely.  Before booking or sailing on a cruise, all guests should consider their individual risk level for severe illness resulting from pathogen exposure and make an informed travel decision on that basis.  We recommend guests with a higher risk of severe illness consult with their doctor prior to booking or sailing with us.

By booking a cruise with us, on behalf of yourself and/or others for whom you are acting (collectively “you” or “your”), you acknowledge that you understand the risks related to exposure to pathogens and their resulting illnesses while cruising with us, including those relating to guests who are at a higher risk of severe illness.

Further, you agree to review and comply with our Guest Health, Safety and Conduct Policy, as well any of our health or safety instructions, or other posted signage. Failure to do so will lead to you being denied boarding or may constitute cause for your removal, as well as the denial of boarding or removal of your traveling party, from the vessel.

Finally, you acknowledge that we will collect and use personal information, including health information, in connection with these measures, and may disclose it to health or port authorities, if required.

3 hours ago, BrianB said:

Check in opened for my cruise on the Anthem departing January 4th from Port Liberty NJ. It accepted all of my information and photo...but when I try to submit, the ‘Sorry, hit a snag’ message keeps coming up. I was optimistic because every time I checked, my info was saved but it wouldn’t allow me to submit. Now I realize that the cruise will most likely be ‘Corona-cancelled’ because it is for eleven nights. Oh, well...hoping my seven night February cruise is still happening.

I am on the Anthem for an 8 night on February 6th. I am hoping they will just shorten it to 7 nights since that is what the itinerary typically is anyway. But I also can't check in.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:22 PM, ctwilliams said:

I am on the Anthem for an 8 night on February 6th. I am hoping they will just shorten it to 7 nights since that is what the itinerary typically is anyway. But I also can't check in.

We are on the same sailing. Hoping we hear something from RCL about their plans for it before the Dec 11th final payment date.