Star Class - Chef Table

Karl

Hello all!

Would like to check if we can request for Chef's Table dining in our Star Class suite?

I got 2 young kids (5 and 2) and it is going to be impossible for them to sit through the entire 2-3 hours quietly without disturbing the other paying guests (who paid good money!) at Chef's Table.

That’s an interesting question.  My guess is the answer would be “no”.  Chef’s Table is really not considered a specialty restaurant but is more like an event. It would be very difficult to recreate the event in your suite.  I would guess that the better option would be to make special arrangements for the kids for a couple of hours and go by yourselves.  I completely agree with you that the Chef’s Table is really not conducive to small children. It’s an adult evening. I have been to CT with children and they never really make it all the way through.

I'm going to go with @WAAAYTOOO on this one as well.  Not likely they will be able to hold the entire event in your suite.  That would be like asking for them to hold the sushi making class or guacamole class in your suite.  I'm not even sure they have enough manpower to do that, especially during the dinner hours.

Have you considered perhaps leaving your kids in Adventure Ocean for a few hours and head to Chef's Table without them?

Our kids are a little older (9 and 12 on last sailing)....and they eat everything....but it isn't fair to the other diners to take kids to chef table...it really is an 'adult' experience.  Our kids go to buffet when we do the chef's table and/or something like Johnny Rockets.....last time we were out the Genie stopped by the room with popcorn and watched a movie with them for a couple hours (without us even asking)