Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)

Matt

Yes in a heart beat. My fiancee and I are set to marry Feb 20, 2021 and we have a cruise date of February 25th out if New Orleans thsts going to be the honeymoon. Fingers are crossed that were able to sail. But if the cdc hasn't given the thumbs up by then I pray that we can't least get the chance to be a tester sometime around then. 

9 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

At least 350 new accounts just to "volunteer" and most are probably wondering why they haven't heard back from Royal Caribbean about their offer to volunteer.

"I posted my information. Why haven't they contacted me yet? Do they even check the website?"

As my nephew once said, because they're parked on dumb OR stuck on stupid !! ????

On 11/4/2020 at 12:23 PM, Matt said:

One of the CDC's requirements are volunteers for test cruises. It's not clear how volunteers will be picked, but hypothetically, would you want to volunteer for a test cruise? Why or why not?

My family and I have talked about this and would love to volunteer! We are all healthy and we span a good range of ages (all over 18 though). Sign us up!!