Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)

Matt

Yes I would be interested in volunteering to participate in test cruise trial or a mock sailing. I am a 24 yr army veteran currently retired so I have time on my hands to participate. I have not been diagnosed with the covid- 19 virus even though I have had three test conducted. I also have an interest in resuming traveling on cruise line. If I can help the process be much safer for me and other to start traveling the better!

I would absolutely go, it’s been a year since the last cruise on Royal Caribbean. As a emerald member, healthy, tested negative for Covid-19, and was not able to go on the trip we had planned for this month... so ready to go. Willing to follow all protocols, and what ever testing needs to be done. I think it’s important to get the cruise industry back and sailing as soon as possible...

My wife and I would absolutely volunteer! We live in South Florida, have high Tiers in the Crown and Anchor and are members of Club Royal. We are seasoned cruisers and are ready to get back in the saddle! We can go at a moments notice! Let's do this!