Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)

Matt

1 hour ago, KRYSTY PAC said:

How to apply for test run volunteer at Royal Caribbean?   

Royal Caribbean has no option as of now to take volunteer sign ups.

This quote is from the following article:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2020/11/06/lots-of-cruise-fans-want-volunteer-royal-caribbean-trial-cruises

It's worthwhile for anyone who wants to volunteer to read the article.

TL;DR -->  There is no call for volunteers at this time.

9 minutes ago, Carolyn H said:

I’m interested in volunteering and going through all the necessary steps to be able to do so. I’m flexible on dates and port locations. Please let me know the best way to register. Thank you so much. 

lmao

Read the post directly above yours.

I am an entertainer, a Mentalist and would love to be on a test cruise.  I know that RCL would keep us safe and that is what we want to prove to the CDC that cruising will be safe.  My partner and I live in Florida and are ready to sail as passengers or entertainers to help get cruising going again.

I would LOVE TO be considered for a test cruise. I work in a physicians office and have not had a vacation in a year!!  I had a cruise schedule for my birthday in May and had to cancel. Tried again in August and had to cancel. Fingers are crossed for January!!  Anything I can do to help make things safe to cruise....sign me up!!!

I’ve had to postpone my cruise 3 times already and I am very curious what a cruise will look like when I’m ready to go. 
Im also a travel agent and I have really wanted to be able to answer questions about what cruising will be like when it returns. 
being a volunteer would give me a chance to get onboard. Give me a glimpse of what cruising will look like when it first returns and give me a feeling of satisfaction. Knowing that I have done what I can to help the cruise industry on its way back.