Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)

Matt

9 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Aaaaand, even after changing the title of the thread to indicate it's a survey and not an application .....

What's really the dummest thing that these individuals are doing is putting their email addresses, instagram account info, photo links, etc. on this posting thinking that it will help them get chosen as a volunteer by RCG. This type of behavior will only get them more spam mail, others using their pics from instagram, harrasments, etc. Dummest move I've seen in adults who aren't thinking. Maybe it's time to lock this post as these adults are acting like children. 

1 hour ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Have to disagree. A complete waste of bandwidth (not unlike Tik-Tok, Instagram, much of Twitter...).

While I don’t use any of those platforms, there are millions who would disagree with you. 

There are a lot of things out there that I don’t like or don’t understand the attraction to, so I just don’t use them. 

Ultimately, it’s up to the owner of this site whether it gets locked or not. 

I think all the “I volunteer” posts in spite of the multiple disclaimers makes quite a statement about society 

I'm an avid cruiser located on Florida's Atlantic Coast just patiently waiting for the cruise industry to set sail again so I can capture the fun we've been missing and anticipating for my readers and followers. Pick me! I promise to dominate the trivia games, share fabulous pictures of the food onboard, and share my 50+ cruise experiences with the other passengers. ;) 

We currently have a Future Cruise rescheduled from 4/19/20 on Harmony of the Seas, now departing from Port Canaveral on 1/17/21. We are repeat Royal Caribbean cruiser's and are local residents to the Port Canaveral area. Though my wife an others traveling in our party are skeptical of cruising while the pandemic is still active. I would like to volunteer to personally get a better idea of the safety protocol's and onboard changes before our January 17th cruise. Hopefully, if all goes well and Royal Caribbean does everything to make these test cruises as safe as possible for their passengers and crew, it will ease the minds of many. I believe I could bring a lot to the table by offering first hand information to my family and others thru Zoom calls. I would be traveling alone for the test trials, if selected.  Lets get to it.