Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)

Matt

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

Hi Matt,

Doesn't mention anything about qualifications. Here are some of mine, do you think these will qualify me?

Bon Vivant, well versed in the English language as well as Pig Latin, able to walk and chew gum at the same time, highly experienced office worker qualified on most of the Xerox Multifunction / All-in-One Laser Printers, non smoker, non drinker before 12:00 noon, I am a professional amateur, always wading into areas that I hardly anything about and I can make sure nothing ever happens. ?

Yes!!! I would absolutely love to be a volunteer. I’ve cruised with RC in the past and I’m sure that RC would make every effort to follow CDC guidelines and keep crew, staff and passengers as safe as possible. All the while making for an incredible sailing experience. Sign me up!

36 minutes ago, rjac said:

Hi Matt,

Doesn't mention anything about qualifications. Here are some of mine, do you think these will qualify me?

Bon Vivant, well versed in the English language as well as Pig Latin, able to walk and chew gum at the same time, highly experienced office worker qualified on most of the Xerox Multifunction / All-in-One Laser Printers, non smoker, non drinker before 12:00 noon, I am a professional amateur, always wading into areas that I hardly anything about and I can make sure nothing ever happens. ?

You're perfect, Robert !!!

3 hours ago, rjac said:

Hi Matt,

You sold me!

In a heartbeat, I can assure you that I know that I have less of a chance of contacting it onboard that ship than I would  at work.  We had several patients with it today, so I would gladly love to be able to have the benefit of being on a cruise and testing out the new things that they are trying to initiate! All I ask is give me time to pack and get to the port!!?

Yes, I would love to test out the procedures because these could last a lot longer than what's predicted. As someone who has never been on a cruise before in my life (was supposed to but couldn't make it down due to a storm) I would think they would need volunteers of all people who have been on many cruises to the people who have never stepped foot on a ship, to make sure that the procedures they are doing are easy to follow for anyone and the tasks that need to be done could be done by anyone regardless of how much the person has travelled.

I have been cruising for 10 years (2-3 cruises a year) and I want back out on the high seas. If you live in fear you are not living. Just do what is asked of you to keep everyone safe and live to the fullest, as we can right now.

I'm all in as a volunteer as some of my friends are too they cruise with me. ?

Our entire family would be up for a test cruise. There are 5 of us (kids are adults) and we are frequent cruisers aon RCCL and Celebrity. Hope to hear from you to sign up! None of us are scared of COVID and with our vast cruise experience (some up to 12), we are savvy to the needs to cruisers in all types of circumstances. We've had 2 cruises cancelled on us this year and are ready to go whenever cruising starts up again!

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.bs6bef0FGIbAH8L-h7CIJQAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1