Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)

Matt

YES!!!!! WE WOULD LOVE TO VOLUNTEER FOR A TEST CRUISE, ABSOLUTELY!!!! My husband is an essential worker, working 6-nights a week, 14-hour nights and could use a vacation. Not to mention cruising is our favorite way to vacation. Please consider us for this and thank you so much for the possible opportunity! Take care and be safe!

Absolutely.  I can drive to any of the ports which would avoid potential exposure en route to the ship.  I am currently working remotely and have been since March so I would be able to completely quarantine pre- and post-cruise without any issues. 

Probably the biggest thing that would keep me from volunteering would be if I had to arrange my own testing to be eligible.  I know there will be testing at the port and I don't mind that, I just don't want to go out of my way to get tested unless I absolutely have to.  

Yes, my husband and I would like to volunteer to be "test passengers". We are willing to comply with the Covid 19 protocols.  My husband is a Search and Rescue volunteer and would be a good candidate for the program. We are in our 60's and both in great health.  We are both retired, so are schedules are flexible.

Absolutely! I am single whose kids are grown and live in different states. I am an essential worker who has worked everyday in the public since the beginning of the pandemic. Yet, I have still traveled and been to public venues, shopping etc. Always taking precautions of course, but not allowing paranoia to consume me. My job consists of being exposed to many harmful things, so I know all too well of how to keep safe and clear of exposure. I have not been sick or exposed to the virus, I'm in good health and I could sure use a nice getaway. My family reunion cruise in September, we had to cancel back in July due to Covid obviously. So with much disappointment, family loss and sickness; I wouldn't mind taking one for the team so not only my family can feel secure in the "New Normal" of cruising hopefully next year, but so that other families can as well. Cruising is an experience that everyone interested should have a chance to do at least once. I've cruised several times before so I am well aware of how exciting and amazing it was. What better judge, then someone who can compare the "Old Cruising Experience" to now the "New Cruising Experience" and report on the difference in safety, security, cleanliness and just overall experience as we adjust to now life as we know it??So after that long winded explanation, Yes! I'd love to volunteer! Tell me your do's and dont's, needs and wants and I'm there!!!????