Cruise Planner Issues?

This morning I tried the Royal app. It had signed me out and asked me to sign in again, but when I entered the reservation number for my next cruise in March, it said it couldn't find it.  Then, same thing for our August cruise.

So I tried cruise planner on the computer.  At first it said 0 upcoming cruises.  I managed to refresh it but it lists 3 of my 5 cruises (march not showing, august showing, and one for 2022 is missing too).

Anyone else having issues with cruises not showing?  Odd as I definitely didn't cancel anything.

My January sailing shows me checked in already with my details from the cancelled one from this summer or fall (I don't know which one there were 3 shorties cancelled); I just updated my photo and left it as is! I also had an 11:30 check in instead of 2:30 so that was sweet; although I know it's most likely a moot point. 

When I tried this morning to get to the Cruise Planner from my Upcoming Cruises page, I was getting stuck in a loop. The link on the Upcoming page would lead me to the cruise planner asking me to sign in...and when I signed in again it led me back to the Upcoming page.

I was able to get around it by coming in from the drop down menu of the home page.