Speciality Dining / Chops Grille

Hi everyone. 

A newbie cruiser here so please bear with me!  I'm going on my first cruise with the Navigator in August and have been looking at the speciality dining options.  I'd be grateful if someone could answer the following questions for me.  Thanks. :)

1) Is the Chops Grille price for 3 courses?  Should I expect any extra costs on top of the price I reserve at? (I'm prepaid on gratuities and will be buying a drinks package at some point before I board)

2) I understand there is a Johnny Rockets on board but I can't see anywhere to reserve.  What's the deal with Johnny Rockets?

Any other tips would be very welcome.  :)

It's three to four courses: soup/salad, appetizer, entree and dessert. You're limited to one entree, but you can order as many of the rest as you like. Beyond beverages, the only charge would be specially dry aged steaks or the lobster.

Johnny Rockets can't be reserved online and runs $7 and includes soda.

1) Is the Chops Grille price for 3 courses?  Should I expect any extra costs on top of the price I reserve at? (I'm prepaid on gratuities and will be buying a drinks package at some point before I board)

There is an extra charge for dry aged steaks at Chops Grille. You can read a full review of Chops on Navigator, and what the dry aged steaks are all about, here: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2014/02/24/restaurant-review-chops-grille-navigator-of-the-seas

2) I understand there is a Johnny Rockets on board but I can't see anywhere to reserve.  What's the deal with Johnny Rockets?

No reservations needed at Johnny Rockets. Just walk in. First come, first served.