Your last cruise memory

ehw51

6 hours ago, melmar02 said:

This site is run by fans of Royal, not the company. There is no way for the admins to know how many sailings you have actually been on. They set it up so that at a certain number of posts, you grow in level which are named after the C&A statuses. 

Most online forum rankings are based on number of posts

On 11/3/2020 at 3:24 PM, ehw51 said:

A year ago today we were in Nassau, it was a gorgeous day spent touring the rum cake factory, Atlantis, the Queens Staircase and straw market on to John Waitlings Distillery, (free tastes) We wound up at Senors Frog (Grouper strips, fish tacos) Then back on board. We were supposed to be leaving on the 29th on a repeat trip. Oh well, memories of cruises past and planning for our first B2B 10/30/21. 

Last September on the Harmony I remember sitting at the Promenade with my Caribbean Coconut espresso drink and watching all the people in white go by (it was the second Formal Night that day).  They really looked sharp, and many attended dinner in their white outfits.  I miss the Promenade!

Thanksgiving dinner last year, on board Adventure of the Seas, which we booked without realising it was a holiday sailing, since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving on this side of the Pond. What a great experience!

Wishing all my US forum buddies as happy and as safe a Thanksgiving as possible this year.

Here's to next year's holiday being a "normal" one again.

1057173654_Thanksgivingdinner.thumb.jpg.bb2c941501d21db37e0109b2e29523a3.jpg

We docked in Sydney on March 15th 2020 after bottom of Australia and New Zealand 18 day cruise. After leaving the ship we heard the news that all cruise ships were stopped from cruising in Australian waters and being asked to leave. After we had such a fantastic cruise on our favourite Radiance we felt sorry for the people who had boarded for the next cruise and were then made to get back off. Heartbbreaking for them.