Pearl Island or Blue Lagoon Island

jsheldon81

We quite enjoyed Blue Lagoon.  It's a nice ferry ride over.  The beach itself is relaxing with loungers. There are a few float things you can use and you can also book the aqua park for a fee.  Lunch was fine...typical bbq from what I remember.  We didn't sign up for the dolphin part but we did walk over and watched for a bit.  It's pricey but was a nice day.

On 11/1/2020 at 8:21 PM, jsheldon81 said:

Just looking to see which is recommended...Pearl Island or Blue Lagoon Island in Nassau.  Any tips for either of these excursions? Also, if anyone has done the all inclusive sail, swim and snorkel excursion for Nassau?  These are the ones listed in the Cruise Planner.

What time of the year are you going to Nassau ?  I would caution you that for me, at least, it is too cold to get into the water in  Nassau during the winter months.  Many are hardier than I so maybe you could do it.  I cannot.  For beach time, it's great...but not in the water...at least, for me.