CDCs requirement about quarantine

13 minutes ago, Phillip Diamond Plus said:

apologize because I have not read through the long CDC requirements about reopening cruising.  And this might have been discussed before. But, my question: if one passenger gets COVID on the ship, then would everyone else on the ship be required to quarantine? 

You would all be treated accordingly as you have all travelled together, same cabin or family.

I understand that if a passenger tests positive for COVID on the ship, then, that passenger's family members and cabin mates might  need to be quarantined.  But how about everyone else on the sailing; I would hope that they could stay on the  cruise and enjoy all venues and they would not be required to quarantine when they return. Does anyone know?

14 hours ago, Phillip Diamond Plus said:

if one passenger gets COVID on the ship, then would everyone else on the ship be required to quarantine? 

That is designed not to happen. The system is designed to catch cases early (through extensive testing, along with mitigating measures that limit the spread) and isolate just the people that have it.