How do I thank my MEI TA?

Pooch

I just screwed up my brother's cruise in March big time.  Totally my fault - playing around with Lift & Shift and I went too far.  Emailed Emily and she is getting it all fixed for me.  She has been beyond helpful, kind, understanding of my type-A personality and never once complained.  I really need to do something special for her.  Is there some way I can send her a gift?  Who do I contact at MEI to show my appreciation for all her hard work (and working with me is HARD!!)  

Thanks

Gail

Just to start emphatically state they should not plan on purchasing you a cabin gift. I want my MEI guru to keep ALL of the tiny stipend she receives for my booking. Inquire if and when they are sailing and then call RCCL and purchase her a surprise gift if possible, a bottle of champagne perhaps? 

I am sure though recommendations of their outstanding services and warm assistance to your friends and family for future bookings would be appreciated all the more. 

Animation Love GIF

57 minutes ago, Neesa said:

Just to start emphatically state they should not plan on purchasing you a cabin gift. I want my MEI guru to keep ALL of the tiny stipend she receives for my booking. Inquire if and when they are sailing and then call RCCL and purchase her a surprise gift if possible, a bottle of champagne perhaps? 

I am sure though recommendations of their outstanding services and warm assistance to your friends and family for future bookings would be appreciated all the more. 

Animation Love GIF

She likes champagne. Or Sauvignon blanc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 4:40 PM, Pooch said:

Well my Emily is Emily Hertzog.  how do I send her some?

I am rooming with Emily in a couple weeks for the Space Coast Half Marathon. I live in GA where it is legal to mail wine, and I'm driving to FL for the race. If you want to PM me, I'd be happy to send you my address and take it to her for you!

Also keep doing what you are doing here... tell people what fantastic service you received, mention them and MEI when talking to friends about travel etc.  Talk about the benefits of a travel agent in a world of internet bookings etc. By telling others of your experience, which hopefully may lead to more business you are really helping them a lot.