How do I print a Cruise Compass

AACJ

How do you see the Cruise Compass for your upcoming trip? We sail August 14th on Liberty of the Sea - is that CC available somewhere? :)

I could be wrong but it is my understanding that you get the CC when you get onboard, they are not available before your sail date.

Matt posts Cruise Compasses that he receives from other cruisers on this site here:  http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass

The link should be viewable at the top of the page unless you're using the mobile version.

You are correct, however, that the specific Cruise Compass for your specific sailing is not available until you cruise (although there is great similarity from sailing to sailing on the same ship and itinerary) and they will be left nightly on your bed for the next day's activities.

I love the fact that I can see the Cruise Compass for our up coming cruise.  But how do I print all of the days out?

Not optimal, but I brought it up on my tablet and took screen shots. This does allow you to print only the pages you want. If your eye sight is good you can put two on a page. These don't look like they are copyrighted.Are they, Matt?

Not optimal, but I brought it up on my tablet and took screen shots. This does allow you to print only the pages you want. If your eye sight is good you can put two on a page. These don't look like they are copyrighted.Are they, Matt?

They are not copyrighted.  The issue is the company that hosts the Cruise Compass file charges extra for the ability to print/download and I don't have that in the budget currently.

• 2 years later...
12 minutes ago, nmccain214 said:

How soon in advance can we see a cruise compass prior to cruising?

Never in advance. The closest you can get is via the new Royal Caribbean app, which a few weeks prior to sailing shows some, if not all, of the events.