Where to find on board booking credit in cruise planner.

Maybe this has been answered before so forgive me ahead of time but  I was given an on board credit when I booked our next cruise while on the current cruise. When I go online, I see my payments but don't see where to find the on board credit. Only thing that shows is my original paperwork when I booked. Will I see it before the cruise or only when I get on the actual ship? I like to have everything cleared up before I embark and don't want to stand in the CS line on the ship to sort it out if it doesn't appear on our account when we board.

Were you given onboard credit to BOOK a new cruise - or given onboard credit

during the cruise you were taking, when you made the booking.  They could

have mis-spoken.  Check the final invoice of the cruise you were on and see if

they gave you onboard credit on it.  Otherwise - it is listed below the pricing and

above the cancellation area, if in fact you earned OBC  - good luck

Were you given onboard credit to BOOK a new cruise - or given onboard credit

during the cruise you were taking, when you made the booking.  They could

have mis-spoken.  Check the final invoice of the cruise you were on and see if

they gave you onboard credit on it.  Otherwise - it is listed below the pricing and

above the cancellation area, if in fact you earned OBC  - good luck

Yes, we got $100 on board credit to wash the $100 deposit at time of booking and 190.00 towards the next cruises' tips or whatever we wanted to use it for. I see it listed on my booking paperwork above the cancellation but don't see it online. Better call I guess.

These usually will not appear online = as long as the confirmation shows this - you will get it - just keep a copy

showing the $190 listed as OBC for when you sail (unless of course you change that promotion
for something better) - I have a few clients with these free gratuities also and they have not appeared online

So I called and the rep checked my reservation and assured me it's on and designated amount for covering tips. (but probably can be used for something else) But he said you don't necessarily see your on board credits on line. But it is there for sure for my upcoming cruise. Go figure!

Yes, Thank you Michelle--got your message after I talked to rep. Next time I will go through an agent. Then they can answer all my worries :-D

• 6 years later...
5 hours ago, MTS13 said:

Where can I find my obc for shareholders for my upcoming cruise?

If you log into the website, select your cruise, plan my cruise, you’ll see the 3 lines on the top left, click on that snd your OBC shows at the bottom of the list.  It does not delineate who gave it to you.

IMG_6209.jpeg