Lift & Shift Link?

beachmama

Hi!

Having trouble getting ahold of my non-MEI TA (I know better for next time.) We finally decided to L&S our December 2020 holiday cruise and move it to next year. I've looked all over the RC website and "manage my cruise" but I can't find a Lift & Shift link to do it online. Can anyone point it out to me please?

1.  Do NOT log into your account.

2.  Go to royalcaribbean.com

3.  Go all the way to the bottom of the page to "Cruise With Confidence".  Click

image.png.7b26b8c973a22117399b5f60eb4dfbad.png

4.  Go down and click on the box that says "Cancel Your Cruise".  I realize that this is NOT intuitive.  Most people would not click on a "cancel" link unless they intended to cancel !

image.thumb.png.7ae2c03efe89c0c84847e6d43f792b94.png

5.  Go down to the box that says "Lift & Shift" and select that option

image.png.0233e2878c74f89588f48303eace4869.png

6.  Fill in the appropriate information for your cruise and click "begin request"

image.thumb.png.6aa93e2d888a5906a221cd4aaf4be3c8.png

7.  The details of your cruise will be displayed on the left side of the screen.  On the right side of the screen is where you will put the information for the "shift to" options.  Put in the name of a ship and it will show you what dates are eligible.  You can make up to 3 selection options but you don't have to do but 1.  Then just submit the request.

Good luck !