Double Crown & Anchor points on ALL 2021 sailings. . .

2 hours ago, Va4fam said:

thanks @Lovetocruise2002, I edited my question to specify this is not a solo cruise.  If it was, my wife would not be happy.   Sounds like 28 points is the winner.  We have a JS booked in September and another in October= hello Diamond status!

That is one of the best levels to reach!  It's just pretty much double what you normally get.

On 10/24/2020 at 2:25 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Was this the morning that the offer was first announce.  They were very confused that first day, that is putting it mildly.  Royal kept changing their terms and conditions all day long.  I am pretty sure that by the end of day, what they told you in the screen shot does not apply.  You can still receive the double points even with the C&A discount.  But we'll see if @Matt or @Sharla or @michelle can confirm.

sorry just saw this - we have heard that as long as you have your C&A number in a booking made before 12/31/20 and sailing in 2021 you will get the 2x points. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 11:23 AM, twangster said:

Applies to all existing C&A members, gold and above.

Loyalty 2X Points is available to Gold, Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members.

Let the happy dance commence!

Hello! Can you please confirm this for me.  I booked an 8-night cruise in an Ocean View stateroom.  Does this mean I'm getting 32 points for this cruise?

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

8X2=16.  If you are in a suite (JS or higher) it would be 32 points.

That is correct.

1 hour ago, PG Cruiser said:

I’m sailing solo in a double occupancy room

46 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Still 16

that normally correct you would get 16 points for sailing solo in a double occupancy room or those who are sailing non-solo in a suite, BUT OF YOUR CRUISING IN 2021 you would get double points on top of the double points that solo passengers in double occupancy room or non-solo in a suite which means that solo passengers in a double occupancy room & those sailing non-solo in a suite would receive 4points per night.

7 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

So... @WAAAYTOOO, @Bakerette... which is it... 16 points or 32 points?

If it is just 16 points, that means solo cruisers don't benefit from the Double Points promo.  I've always gotten the "extra" points for booking solo in a double occupancy room in the past. 

32 points for sailings in 2021