Oasis Class and Pullman Beds

jagnew

Hello group! We have a pending voyage for 4 on the Oasis in a junior suite with an additional Pullman bed. 

In researching options to try and take advantage of kids sail free next summer, I was looking at examples of Pullman beds on a Freedom class ship.  It looks like the Pullman is over the "master" bed in most/all of the pictures that I have seen. 

I assumed, poorly, that the Pullman would be above the couch, creating 2 segmented rooms.  Has anyone been in a Pullman equipped JS on an Oasis shop to know the layout?  Thanks!

I have a JS cabin in July 09, 2021.... i had done the same where I assumed the pullman was over the couch.... but apparently in all of the pictures I've seen online....this isn't the case- the pullman is over the main bed....soooo not ideal for what I was wanting, but at this point I really need the pullman over squeezing 2 of my big kids on the couch....  Depending on this cruise,...we may start booking 2 adjoining balcony rooms going forward for more room....