Port removed, no excursions for any port, Alaska June 2021

Hello all. I suspected something "was up" when I noticed that Icy Strait Point was not on the itinerary page but still on our cruise planner for our June 28 Quantum sailing to Alaska. We received a forwarded email from @Sharlafrom RCG stating that, yes, in fact, ISP was removed and replaced with an extended day in Juneau. ISP is my favorite port stop from our last Alaskan cruise, so I was a little more than bummed about it getting the boot. . . especially since it was named the Port of the Year by (sorry, can't remember).

I went to the CP to see if Royal offered any new port excursions for Juneau due to the extended day in port. Low and behold, there is a sale going on!!! BUT!! There are ZERO excursions listed. Says that there are 109, but nothing is showing. All other CP offerings are available for purchase. I would love to purchase our excursions, especially now that there is a sale going on (some of the sale prices for our last Alaskan cruise were better than the Black Friday sale).

Is anyone else seeing this? I've tried regular Chrome (cookies cleared), Incognito Chrome, Microsoft Edge (cookies cleared). Desktop running Windows 10 Pro and Chromebook. Oh, and restarted the machines, too. ARGH!

Oh no. I will check mine. We are may31st. It’s my sisters first time to Alaska with her family and I would hate for us to miss a port. 

looks like the May one is gone as well. However using my phone I do see excursions for Juneau. 

did your ta say why it was removed?

I am booked on this cruise so I have direct awareness of what you are seeing.

Juneau was originally on day 3 but now we visit Endicott Arm on day 3.  I had an excursion for Juneau in my cart but I hadn't purchased it yet.  That Juneau excursion remains in my cart for day 3 while the cruise calendar shows us at Endicott Arm on day 3.  

So what we are seeing is that Royal has updated the itinerary to reflect the loss of ISP but they have re-populated excursions for the new itinerary calendar.  They have to check with local excursion providers and verify what they can offer at each port based on what other ships from other lines are in port those days so this exercise isn't as simple as just making the same excursions available on the revised itinerary. 

This is common when an itinerary is changed.  Give it a few weeks and I am confident we'll see excursions re-populate for the revised itinerary.    

PS - I am also disappointed at the loss of ISP but I have been there before and will visit again some other time.  This is the nature of cruising unfortunately.  I'm hoping the extra hour at Dawes Glacier means we can do more than a 180° turn before leaving.  On Explorer we were there longer than on Ovation.  Ovation did a quick turn and left while Explorer turned twice around before leaving.  I'm am hoping that is what Quantum will do with the extra time on the calendar now.