Oasis of the Seas - Can't Wait !!

Can not view the video but I can tell you that I do not need to see it in order for me to agree with you!!  I love that ship as well!  First cruise ship I have ever been on and I fell in love!!  It is responsible for my cruise habit, and can not wait to get back onboard!  Especially since it has been updated since I was on it last! ?

Sadly I cannot view as I do not have an account on Facebook...no social media for me!  Actually this message board is The Only thing I belong to for news and discussions!  Call me old-fashioned...just can't get myself to join any social anything!!  Would have loved to check out the video... 

We were originally schedule to be on Oasis on 1/23/21...103 days from today if anyone's (translation: I was ?) counting but we had to Lift & Shift and the best option for us was a repeat on Harmony in 1/22. Oasis is definitely on the bucket list, though, so please, share plenty of pics once you've been on so I can actually enjoy the envy! 

21 hours ago, Frogfanatic said:

Fingers crossed for our April '21 sailing on her.  If she is anything like, and I know she is, Symphony of the Seas then she will be an amazing ship.  

We're on Oasis April '21 too.  And hoping all is working by then.  And we're on her again Mar '22.  Our favorite ship.