The Key

PaulRC

Has anyone done the "The Key, your premier access to exclusive experiences during your vacation"?  Any experience with it?  Is it worth the $24/p/day?  Part of me wants to do it part of me is saying it is not worth it.  Any thoughts anyone?

As always Thanks
Paul

IMO it depends on which ship you're on, I think the key is more worth on the larger ships, do you utilize things like the flow rider rock wall? When we bought the key on the Navigator, the perks we took advantage of was the priority check in, but is that even going to be a thing during this pandemic?  Lunch at chops on embarkation day, but if we can not get on the ship until late in the afternoon will the lunch be an option?  The internet and breakfast on debarkation day. We didn't need to use it for the shows on the smaller ship but would be a good use for the larger ships for sure. We didn't  use the flow rider, rock wall options.  also if you were plan on getting the internet package, sometimes the key is only a little more then the internet packages so to me that would definitely make it worth. I would wait for the price to drop to 19.99, I purchased mine on the Symphony for 19.99.

16 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I've never paid more for it and I've purchased it for 5 separate cruises.  I watch for sales like a hawk.  A couple of times I've snagged it under $18.

Its 15.99 for the Anthem group cruise right now if you are interested!

Haven't actually used The Key. Did have it purchased for two cruises that have since been cancelled.

It could be very handy when we restart, depending on how boarding works. The boarding process could become very long and tedious, so if priority boarding with the Key gets you onboard quickly, the value is more.

Time will tell...