Southwest now flying to Miami !!!!

Received email from Southwest Airlines about flights from Houston to Miami and back. Use to go to Fort Lauderdale and transfer to Miami port. Now can fly to Miami directly and back. 

Flights listed on Southwest Airlines website. Already changed my departure flight to be from Miami when I get off of Allure in Febuary. 

Southwest will be starting MIA service on November 15 from Houston, Chicago, Tampa, and Baltimore. For this time, as far as I know, those are the only four planned nonstops. If others want to get to Miami, they can still connect in one of those four cities, but the nonstop options to FLL will remain vastly greater so. 

8 hours ago, Mike Huereca said:

Received email from Southwest Airlines about flights from Houston to Miami and back. Use to go to Fort Lauderdale and transfer to Miami port. Now can fly to Miami directly and back. 

Flights listed on Southwest Airlines website. Already changed my departure flight to be from Miami when I get off of Allure in Febuary. 

Great news, I am glad they are now available.  We have 3 cruises next year all out of Miami.  We have a substantial credit for cancelled flights from earlier this year. Glad we will be able to use  them up on existing vacations.