Johnny Rocket's Price Increase

Tylor

A $1 increase is pretty tame compared to how expensive Chops has gotten in just last couple of years.

Plus it had been $4.95 for a while now, so I feel like we did alright until now.

No one likes price increases but a $1 increase is what I'd call fair.

When isn't that the case with everything on CC? :P

I agree. On a side note, a week ago someone posted on CC about "Cruise Critic Censorship" and was talking about the moderators who think they are God and can delete, lock, any post they want that they deem unacceptable, etc. I commented on the thread and added a suggestion that CC update their forum program/software to include liking, sharing posts and suggested they let loose on travel agent suggestions and website link sharing. After all sharing info is why Cruise Critic exists, right? Several others commented too on the "rules" they enforce by deleting posts, blocking out web address, etc. I once referred someone to a review on TheRCLBlog and was sent a message by a CC mod saying I was in violation of their user rules.  :rolleyes:

Anyway, the entire thread was deleted. LOL  :ph34r:

$1 ? Move along people, nothing to see here ....

:) Not aimed at the poster just the angst over $1 when you have paid $1000's

I agree with you. I posted this here because of the "blow up" it was causing on CC.  :huh:

I've been to a Johnny Rockets on land, and I have to say the the meal was average in quality.  I would most likely pay an upcharge for milkshakes, or hard serve ice cream sundaes.  But I don't know that I'd be willing to pay $5.95 for a burger and fries, that IMO should be included at no charge.  My last 2 cruises were on Carnival ships that had Guy's Burger Joint, and the burgers were great, and no upcharge.

I've been to a Johnny Rockets on land, and I have to say the the meal was average in quality.  I would most likely pay an upcharge for milkshakes, or hard serve ice cream sundaes.  But I don't know that I'd be willing to pay $5.95 for a burger and fries, that IMO should be included at no charge.  My last 2 cruises were on Carnival ships that had Guy's Burger Joint, and the burgers were great, and no upcharge.

I agree with you 100% on the Guy burgers! They taste great and at no additional costs.

As far as Johnny Rockets go we don't have any around here, in fact I never heard of them until our Freedom of the Seas cruise a few years ago. We thought their burgers were okay but nothing to right home about.

I don't mind the increase....and I really like Johnny Rockets...I just feel for burgers and fries it should be included in the cruise fare...UNLESS the milkshakes were included in the price...then I would have less of a problem with it.

But I really can't complain too much, as I usually eat at JR at least once a cruise :)