Allure Deck 14 Cabin

Floski

I'm too tired and depressed to start researching for a replacement to our cancelled cruise, but 

have tentatively looked at Allure in April/May (since Harmony is supposedly headed to Spain then).

Does anyone know if Allure has the glass-bottom platform near the Solarium on Deck 14, port side?

Thank you in advance!

5 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

@Floski you can join @WAAAYTOOO, myself, and a whole bunch of other people on SY 08/21/2021. ?

I would absolutely love that, but for two things:  Y'all are so suitey, you'd never hang with poor folks like me!  Also, that's the beginning of hurricane season and I don't want to leave my house for an extended time.

Although I must say that it looks awwwwfully tempting.

7 minutes ago, Floski said:

I would absolutely love that, but for two things:  Y'all are so suitey, you'd never hang with poor folks like me!  Also, that's the beginning of hurricane season and I don't want to leave my house for an extended time.

Although I must say that it looks awwwwfully tempting.

Nonsense! Plenty of room for you! ?

2 hours ago, Floski said:

Y'all are so suitey, you'd never hang with poor folks like me! 

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Agreed !  Would love to meet you and Mrs. Floski.

We are "suite snobs", not "snobs". ?

Did I mention, it's an 8 night sailing on an Oasis class ship? ❤️

When @WAAAYTOOO mentioned that, I was already sold!

20 hours ago, Dad2Cue said:

You could join us on Independence on 4/19/21 for 4 day cruise that includes a perfect day at Coco Cay.  I'm banking on this cruise because it is short and only goes to the Bahamas and one stop is the private island.  I don't see how that cruise will be cancelled.  We only have a junior suite on deck 11 in a small cluster of new staterooms where we should be able to socially distance ourselves.  It is also on the pool deck and very near the fitness area.  Even the windjammer is on that deck.  I assured my wife we wouldn't need to use the elevator too often.  What could possibly go wrong that I haven't thought of.

It is conceivable that we will get off Independence on 4/23/21 and fly to Port Liberty and catch the TransAtlantic on Anthem on 4/25/21.  I'm not banking on that cruise happening as much as the cruise on Independence.  Anthem has stops in Canada, Azores, Spain and France before arriving in Southampton, England.  The odds of that happening would be more like the odds of a hurricane in Iowa.  I never thought about a hurricane while on that cruise which would be another good reason to forget about it.

Lots to think about....

Do y'all think Harmony is going to go to Spain in April?   Would RC have three ships out of Port Canaveral?  We definitely want 7 or 8 days; driving 6 hours for a 4 day cruise isn't economically nor ergonomically good for us.  I'm sad that it looks like I won't be able to get my room right next to King of the World and my Solarium.

I don't recall seeing an answer, but does deck 14 have starboard side access to the Solarium?  That might ease my pain a little.

I haven't ruled out the SY 8/21 sailing, but it's a bit more than we're used to paying, plus we'd either have to fly or drive an additional 3 hours.

Thanks for your inputs; I really appreciate them.  Y'all are my favourites!