Sharla MEI to the Rescue!

Neesa

I have been stalking the Brilliance out of Tampa summer sailings & knew something was up when they added a bunch. Lone behold I sent Royal a message on Twitter & they were kind enough to let me know my 11/23/20 sailing had been cancelled. ( Lot's of FCC still to use) I contacted @Sharla and literally in minutes she secured for me the ONLY 2 bedroom grand cabin 1054 on the Brilliance for the date I was interested in. 19 June 2021 woot woot ? One day I will sail that VP on Mariner BUT heck lemons into lemonade I wanted to visit Belize forever and of course the 2 bathrooms, just WOW! 

I think "ATTENTION RCCL" when you sail the non revenue generating cruises they should be offered to our tirelessly working TA family who have yet to give up on them, or us! Free  sailings  for your loyal travel partners like @Sharla 

I still have some leftover FCC and with these additional cancellations I do wish for RCCL ( Attention Mr. Bailey, Mr. Fain) they should extend the dates to utilize into at least the summer of 2022 OR how about letting us combine at least 2 for one sailing? LET US SAIL SAFELY WE MISS YOU!

Miss You Reaction GIF

On 10/6/2020 at 6:51 PM, Jill said:

I think TA’s should have the option of sailing on these “test” cruises so they can let all their customers know how the protocols work and what to expect. I mean they are the ones helping to sell these cabins! @Sharlaaren’t you ready for a free cruise? 

iu.jpeg