More cancellations other cruise lines

1 hour ago, danv3 said:

November and December cruises (from two ports only) "remain in place for the time being..."

Seems like Carnival is starting to signal to its guests that 2020 cruises are done.  

We will definitely know by the end of this month about all cruise lines.  There's nowhere to hide behind excuses or smoke screens after October 31st.

Even if things are allowed to start - guessing cruise lines would only begin with 1 or 2 ships for the first cruises.  Due to personnel issues (cleared and trained crews),  logistics including port availability, and to  minimize risk if protocols break down.   Those first cruises will be to test procedures - so min exposure, minimum number of ships.

21 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

We will definitely know by the end of this month about all cruise lines.  There's nowhere to hide behind excuses or smoke screens after October 31st.

I surely hope it's sooner than that.  We're scheduled for Nov 1.  Only 28 days and they won't make a decision.  I'm not happy about not being able to make final plans to be gone from home for 8 - 9 days.  Maybe they are hoping we'll cancel before they do, to save the extra 25% FCC

2 hours ago, Scooter6251 said:

I surely hope it's sooner than that.  We're scheduled for Nov 1.  Only 28 days and they won't make a decision.  I'm not happy about not being able to make final plans to be gone from home for 8 - 9 days.  Maybe they are hoping we'll cancel before they do, to save the extra 25% FCC

Were your e-docs made available/published?

1 hour ago, Scooter6251 said:

Yes, almost a month ago, 9/13.  But a lot of people got their Oct e-docs before their cruises were cancelled.

Have you been following any ship blogs (crew) to see status of crew compliment?  Many ships are minimally manned, others are closer to operational levels - that would be another signal to watch.