Freedom of the Seas still in port?

While I can't speak to what was being done, underwater inspections are routine while in port.  I think most cruise lines now send underwater video to the Chief Engineer or other senior officers to ensure the hull and propulsion systems are ship-shape. A prop blade may have been replaced because of fatigue or debris, but what is quite common is loose fishing nets and similar things getting wrapped around the props, shafts, etc.  Debris build up frequently, and as it does, affects the efficiency of the propellers and causes vibration.  This means a bunch of crew members find themselves using all sorts of tools to scrape junk away.  

Debris build up frequently, and as it does, affects the efficiency of the propellers and causes vibration.  

I had the Port Canveral webcam on Freedom that night, and noticed the delay. I also sailed on her a couple weeks ago and noticed a definite vibration. I wondered if it was due to the ship fighting strong cross winds most of the way, but this thread makes me think it may have been something else. I felt the vibration most evenings when I went to bed at night. It wasn't too bad, but it was definitely noticeable.