From Brilliance to Independence

Kelly m

Hi, I was booked for Brilliance on 5/8/2021 changed to Independence 5/8/2021. Told cost was price protected . The change was made yesterday. I received an email stating I will get back the money I paid for drink package and dining within 45 days.... ok then I checked my booking and it says I owe $1,104? My cruise on brilliance was paid for already! Has this happened to anyone else ?

8 hours ago, Kelly m said:

Hi, I was booked for Brilliance on 5/8/2021 changed to Independence 5/8/2021. Told cost was price protected . The change was made yesterday. I received an email stating I will get back the money I paid for drink package and dining within 45 days.... ok then I checked my booking and it says I owe $1,104? My cruise on brilliance was paid for already! Has this happened to anyone else ?

There were lots of issues made with the moves from deployment.  Call them if you booked direct or contact your TA.  They will adjust to price protect and to be honest the current promotion might be better than your price protection.  So make sure to ask.  ALSO  - make sure if you were booked refundable rates that you still are.  I had a couple yesterday that were switched by deployment when they made the changes.