CWC and Lift and Shift extended

Jill

24 minutes ago, ehw51 said:

Iĺl go for option 2 also. Tomorrow should be interesting with the CDC, should hear something one way or another.

Actually, we might hear something between now and October 31st since this is the date that CLIA announced Voluntary Suspension of Cruise Operations from U.S. Ports Until October 31, 2020, which gives the CDC even more time to review RCG's protocol submissions and the CDC can also extend suspension of cruise operations at any given point within that time frame.

1 hour ago, princevaliantus said:

Actually, we might hear something between now and October 31st since this is the date that CLIA announced Voluntary Suspension of Cruise Operations from U.S. Ports Until October 31, 2020, which gives the CDC even more time to review RCG's protocol submissions and the CDC can also extend suspension of cruise operations at any given point within that time frame.

CDC has extended the no sail order through October 31, 2020.

I feel RCCL should start giving a full refund offer to anyone who wants it, starting 30 days out from your boarding date. With airfare, hotels and work schedules, I feel it’s not fair to be held hostage waiting for them to cancel. My daughter is looking to start a family next year so a FCC or lift and shift don’t help me, things change daily and I would love to cruise, but to travel to Florida with rising numbers I’m don’t feel it’s safe. Have Us cruisers buy a insurance package that would cover our care if we get covid and start cruises November 1st for whom ever wants to, but give others the easier option to cancel with no penalties.

I'm supposed to cruise this Nov. 8 on the Oasis. I guess I am glad L&S has been extended. I'm still waiting for RCG to cancel on me because I highly doubt we will be cruising since it's a 7 night cruise. I hate the thought of waiting another year to cruise!

I honestly don't think we will see normal cruising until 2022 (if we are lucky!)