Parking Options For POV out of Port Canaveral?

Hello All

With my next cruise being 100 days away, I need some advice as far as different options of where to park my POV when I go on majesty of the seas, that leaves out of Port Canaveral?

I'm trying to find better options, then parking at the port. I would be paying about $80 to park at the port, for my four day cruise.

Thanks in Advance!!!!

We've used these people several times --http://parkcruise.com/

We never had an issue, usually you will have to wait for others to show up but if we carry off, we're on the road by 8:00.

You hold the keys..

Also, if you park with them (I think) six times the 7th is free.

Thank You very Much Arebee!!! 😊

I only live about two hours away from Port Canaveral, so we will be arriving on the day of the cruise.

I have used www.parkncruise.com at least 8 times. They're cheap, friendly, their shuttles run with great frequency - I have no complains. I already reserved my spot for Sept in fact. Reserve/pay online and you get a buck or two off each day.

Thank You Bill!!!

I have more important things with that extra money, that I'll be saving to spend it on, like lava flows!!!!

Thank You very Much Arebee!!!

I only live about two hours away from Port Canaveral, so we will be arriving on the day of the cruise.

Yup, we live about an hour from the port... Even closer to Tampa... I think we discussed and you live around Bay Meadows... Thats where I used to live..  We'll be heading there on December 4 for the Oasis.  Still trying to talk the wife into one sooner..

I've been puzzling about this since I read your post. What is "POV"? I tried Google, but other than "Point Of View", I couldn't find a definition for this acronym that seemed to match the context.

Privately Owned Vehicle

Kat is clearly in a world associated with law enforcement, the fire service, or military.  Being that she's in Jacksonville, I'm voting Air Force.

Privately Owned Vehicle

Kat is clearly in a world associated with law enforcement, the fire service, or military. Being that she's in Jacksonville, I'm voting Air Force.

LOL

Good Guess, and

So Close Bill,

I am a former Navy Corspman, and a Army Wife. 😜

My brother retired as a HMCS. I only made to 3rd before I got out. Was stationed in Mayport.

I just did a scope Near Mayport on Friday. I was spending the Day at the Beach, at Hugenot Memorial Park, which is very Close to Mayport Navy Base. Got a shot of one of the Navy Ships on my Scope.

I was also a HM3 when I got out. I got out, to be a Mom! 😉

Small world, I was on the Yo-Yo 1974-1978.  Worked in the print shop (below the forward mess deck) in the R-2 division.  Made LI3 before I got out.  I miss it too and wish I stayed but life started happening and at the time it was best.

I'm wondering if you could use one of the lots at one of the local hotels.

The one at the Radisson is great, but I don't know if you can use it without at least one nights' stay. It's been fantastic the two

times that we've done it.

Most hotels have a parking pass and a daily fee, for the guests that are staying at the hotel. Considering that I'm only two hours away from Port Canaveral, a hotel stay is not really in our plans. Thank you for responding though. I've gotten some really good feedback. 😊