Future Cruise Credits left Over

Neesa

I tried to utilize my current FCC certificates in their entirety for my future sailings. I have a "chunky one" left over (about $2,500.00) and then I believe an additional one that will have about maybe $160.00 or so when I step off the sailing I assigned the majority of that FCC to. My time is pretty much maxed out as far as sailing goes with sailings in 2021. In order not to lose any of the credits do I have to go ahead and book two additional sailings by 12/21 for sailing by 04/22? 

Do you think maybe that date would be pushed out a bit? I offered my family to take the hit and do a sailing alone so as not to disturb what they have going on LOL but I received a resounding very loud NO! darn darn darn....

Thanks everyone, any thoughts would be appreciated maybe I missed something!

Natural World What GIF by BBC Earth

2 hours ago, Neesa said:

I tried to utilize my current FCC certificates in their entirety for my future sailings. I have a "chunky one" left over (about $2,500.00) and then I believe an additional one that will have about maybe $160.00 or so when I step off the sailing I assigned the majority of that FCC to. My time is pretty much maxed out as far as sailing goes with sailings in 2021. In order not to lose any of the credits do I have to go ahead and book two additional sailings by 12/21 for sailing by 04/22? 

Do you think maybe that date would be pushed out a bit? I offered my family to take the hit and do a sailing alone so as not to disturb what they have going on LOL but I received a resounding very loud NO! darn darn darn....

Thanks everyone, any thoughts would be appreciated maybe I missed something!

Natural World What GIF by BBC Earth

SO you can use (1) FCC per cruise so if you will have $160 left over after you sail then I would hold on to that $160 if you can.  They "may" have to extend some of these so you might get more choices once the rest of 2022 is released, but you may not - so that would mean sailing on something by April 2022 but redeeming the $160 by 12/31/21

• 1 month later...

Just looking into how to best use our FCC, as I have much more credit than my better half, I was waiting for a 60% off second passenger sale, however I found this on the RCCL site today

"If the same guests from the cancelled sailing are rebooked on a new reservation, any remaining balance from one person’s credit can be used to cover another passenger."

I wasn't aware of the option to transfer credit to another passenger, albeit one who was on the original booking

Tried my best to find a similar topic for my question so here goes:

So my thanksgiving cruises (plural) were cancelled obliviously.  I used FCC for some of the payment.  Since the actual cruises did not sail and essentially, the funds were never used can I move them to a cruise in December? 

This happened to me, @Sharla placed a hold on my preferred cabin & when my FCC arrived (soon after) we secured that sailing by applying the returned FCC. It was already at 125% so that is what I received back, I hope this helps. (If the amount was going to take much longer I would have placed the initial deposit though to secure the cabin I preferred.) If I remember correctly they did hold the cabin for a few weeks not the usual 24 hours.

On 10/29/2020 at 9:20 AM, RBRSKI said:

Tried my best to find a similar topic for my question so here goes:

So my thanksgiving cruises (plural) were cancelled obliviously.  I used FCC for some of the payment.  Since the actual cruises did not sail and essentially, the funds were never used can I move them to a cruise in December? 

You can apply the FCC from the cancelled cruise to your December cruise.  

It sounds like you might have more than 1 FCC? Royal Caribbean only allows one FCC per person on the reservation.