Fewer excursion choices and less food?

Scatmanjack

With COVID-19 and its effects, has anyone else noticed fewer official shore excursions being listed on their sailings?  Some tour companies have suspended operations so certain items aren't being offered until mass sailings resume...?  Also seeing fewer options that include food- many that used to include a meal and now do not...

This is my experience in looking at 08/2021 sailing to Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Roatan...

Paul

That far out they probably aren't listed yet.  With everything that has happened from COVID they probably need to wait and see who is still in business.

Royal has said they will offer more choices and lower prices.  I've noticed a lot of choices for our November cruise.

All of the excursions for our Oct 2021 Greek Isle cruise seem to have remained the same since I booked in April 2019. Who knows what will happen between now and then though. Especially if the rumors are correct that you will not be allowed off of the ship unless you are on a RC excursion. No third party excursions or sightseeing on your own. We'll have to see what 2021 brings.