RCB Group Cruise: Deluxe Beverage Package now $46/day!!

IRMO12HD

I don't know how long this will last, but here are the prices I saw on Cruise Planner today (9/21/2020) at 1:20 pm PST for Anthem OTS Norwegian Fjords 16-24 July 2021:

DBP (it says including gratuity!): $46/day; total for each DBP was $368, so it looks like gratuity was included in the price.

DBP + 1 Device VOOM: $54/day ("Each adult of legal drinking age assigned to the same stateroom must purchase this package. Price shown is per person, per day.).  I couldn't tell if this meant that both had to buy DBP + Voom 1 Device)

VOOM 1 Device: $11.49/day

VOOM 2 Device: $17.99/day

On the RCB Group Cruise page on FB, someone had posted an "ad" from Royal Caribbean that the reductions were being offered on Anthem OTS sailings in 2021 (it included prices in British Pounds.  I tend to check my Cruise Planner every couple of days to see if there are price reductions, which is how I spotted this one.  Hopefully you'll see some for Oasis as well.

1 hour ago, IRMO12HD said:

I don't know how long this will last, but here are the prices I saw on Cruise Planner today (9/21/2020) at 1:20 pm PST for Anthem OTS Norwegian Fjords 16-24 July 2021:

Thank you so much for posting this!!!!  I must have missed the FB post that you were referring to.  So glad that you posted this as I not only grabbed the Deluxe package on Anthem GC but also on two more sailings at the same low rate.

Also I grabbed VOOM for two devices at $17.99 which I consider pretty good (for the sailing on Brilliance that doesn't include VOOM).

Thank you!!!

4 hours ago, IRMO12HD said:

DBP (it says including gratuity!): $46/day; total for each DBP was $368, so it looks like gratuity was included in the price.

Good looking out, friend!  ? Was $46 on my August Oasis cruise, just nabbed it.

7 hours ago, Marga said:

I was able to book Odyssey (september 2021) alcohol packages discounted from 57USD to 43USD.  Was also able to buy 1 for my husband and refreshment for myself, so the package was no longer mandatory for everyone in the same stateroom.

Great deal! Thanks!

The ability to purchase for only one person in the stateroom is very hit and miss.  I believe it's a website glitch.  It's an option for some, and not for others, even within the same sailing.  But when it works in your favor it's awesome.  It's always an option if you call RCCL and request it, but usually not on the website.  Congrats!

21 hours ago, Traveler said:

Just took it , still 46 PP and the nice thing  , no 18% surprise at the end ...

I guess they did not know its a GC , otherwise they would have double the price ?   ,   now we just need this C19 to go away or at least a vaccine available. 

You mean you didn't have 18% added on?  If so, that must be a glitch.  We bought it for Freedom cruise the other day and it was definitely added.

16 minutes ago, WannaCruise said:

You mean you didn't have 18% added on?  If so, that must be a glitch.  We bought it for Freedom cruise the other day and it was definitely added.

I believe the 18% gratuity is the USA policy.  I don't think it's worldwide, and Traveler isn't booking in the US.

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I believe the 18% gratuity is the USA policy.  I don't think it's worldwide, and Traveler isn't booking in the US.

Well most of the times I am booking using the US site but I think you are right the policy is per the embarkation port. I tried to book the same package for my Oasis cruise and it added the 18%

It's was saying on the anthem cruise gratuity already included. Maybe UK low. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got it for $50 / day but then they added the 18% grat so I ended up paying $59.  I will need to keep my eye on it and hope they price drops.  It went up to $67 ringt now.  Does any one know about how often the change prices?  This is for the Oct 2021 Allure OTS.

Thanks
Paul

On 10/9/2020 at 5:20 PM, Matt said:

To some extent, yes. 

Drink package prices vary from ship to ship and sailing to sailing.

Prices tend to be higher overall, however, for shorter sailings than longer sailings.

Really, i havent done long cruises in a while (something about a worldwide pandemic screwing up my liftstyle) but i was seeing sub $50 prices on all my short Mariners last year havent seen close to that on the longer ones i have looked at ... maybe just my timing is off.