ICON CLASS UPDATE

3 hours ago, jack168 said:

It appears that splashaway bay is located there...

525B39EC-3DF8-453F-B964-6A1AE1E410BB.jpeg.5375d61a94e6dbfca99ef395006e7268.jpeg

Makes sense to keep all the '"kid" stuff in the same place I guess.. Ultimate family suites will probably be at the back. You can also see the carousel in the background of some of the images.

There is some kind of pool on the top deck near the back with aft views buy the looks of it, which is probably for adults.

19 minutes ago, Mike.s said:

Just seen it on the UK site, hope the prices aren't indicative of what we'll pay, £450 per day for the cheapest suite is laughable.

Don't know about UK, but the Australia release for all ships is always super expensive on the first day, then drops after a few weeks. Hopefully the same for Icon.

5 hours ago, Matt said:

I can tell you all tomorrow there will be A LOT to share.

At the rate spoilers and screenshots are being posted everywhere, I'm afraid they're taking away from the impact of your reveals for us tomorrow.  Would you say that despite what we've already seen, there's still a lot to discover?

16 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

At the rate spoilers and screenshots are being posted everywhere, I'm afraid they're taking away from the impact of your reveals for us tomorrow.  Would you say that despite what we've already seen, there's still a lot to discover?

honestly It makes me wants to know MORE.... It look Great... AND i think It is a GAME changer... It will be a ICON for sure

11 minutes ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

I honestly felt that the statements of Icon being another 'game changer' was just over hype. I thought pretty much everything that could be done on a ship has been done and Icon would be a new variation. I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!

All i can say to that "I know right" Soo looking forward to it

39 minutes ago, Jmccaffrey said:

All i can say to that "I know right" Soo looking forward to it

Same here.  I've cut down on my surfing for Icon info. People are not just spilling "secrets," they're dumping them!  I'll just wait for @Matt's big reveal tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

Same here.  I've cut down on my surfing for Icon info. People are not just spilling "secrets," they're dumping them!  I'll just wait for @Matt's big reveal tomorrow.

Honestly while I am excited to see them its unfortunate there are so many leaks ahead of the big reveal.

18 minutes ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

Honestly while I am excited to see them its unfortunate there are so many leaks ahead of the big reveal.

37 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I get what you're saying.  I found the deck plans and some stateroom and venue pictures today on a booking engine website and although it's awesome to see them, it'll take away from the wow factor of the big reveal tomorrow.  It's like finding your Christmas presents before Christmas morning.

I was just randomly browsing and it appears the Icon of the Seas site is live - I was looking for the countdown timer but its all there right now. -  Looks amazing!

There is a lot to take in,  the waterpark is next level with pools x 7,  infinity pools,  drop slides etc , aquadome it just goes on.   There is just so much outdoor stuff that looks impressive.   

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/icon-of-the-seas/site/  - take a look - the only thing they havent really described is the pearl which appears to be some sort of entryway space

Im actually a little blown away it looks like nothing else and RCCL appears to be taking it to a whole new level - nice for things to seemingly meet the hype. 

• Meridian changed the title to Icon of the Seas site is live !!