Some good news! Earlier restart dates than planed can happen!

14 minutes ago, Jaymac Radio said:

Good news for European cruisers. I fear the US is still a ways away.

Even IF we start cruising out of the US in 2020 we know it will only be a couple of ships sailing and at limited ports.  How many and which  RCL ships and what would be the first port(s) to depart? Guessing MIA first port, and an Oasis class ship.   On the Celebrity side - would guess APEX (newest) and EDGE (new) from FLL.

11 hours ago, cruisellama said:

Even IF we start cruising out of the US in 2020 we know it will only be a couple of ships sailing and at limited ports.  How many and which  RCL ships and what would be the first port(s) to depart? Guessing MIA first port, and an Oasis class ship.   On the Celebrity side - would guess APEX (newest) and EDGE (new) from FLL.

You have more faith in celebrity Apex than I did. I canceled a thanksgiving cruise, as without private islands of their own (and assuming CocoCay and labadee would be full) couldn’t see them amassing an itinerary I’d want to do.  

8 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

You have more faith in celebrity Apex than I did. I canceled a thanksgiving cruise, as without private islands of their own (and assuming CocoCay and labadee would be full) couldn’t see them amassing an itinerary I’d want to do.  

That is why I feel like there is a very tiny chance for the Mariner out of PC in November 2020. 4 night sailing with 2 stops at CoCo Cay. The ship upon "ghost booking" does not appear that full at sailing....but then there is the CDC & Health Panel, then getting it provisioned as well as bringing back the crew, would they at least place the crew in cabins solo for a while? I will let RCCL cancel but I am keeping my fingers crossed. We are back in school since August and all is well, we are ready to sail. LET.US.SAIL!!!

12 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

Cayman is off the table, but there are other accessible ports to fill the square.