Voyager class compared to other RC classes

Geoff P

Not sure if this had been asked before but I didn’t find anything...is there a difference in the balcony rooms on the Voyager class ships compared to the other classes?  Say Freedom or Quantum etc.  When looking at the pictures the Voyager class balcony rooms look different, from the outside of the ship, compared to ships in other classes.

30 minutes ago, twangster said:

Adventure for example has the cove style balconies.

ePBpbtZ.jpg

Thank you, I think this is what I was noticing as the difference in the pictures...how does the cove style compare to the glass balcony?  Looks a little restrictive as far as view maybe?  On the other hand looks a little more private 

2 minutes ago, Geoff P said:

Thank you, I think this is what I was noticing as the difference in the pictures...how does the cove style compare to the glass balcony?  Looks a little restrictive as far as view maybe?  On the other hand looks a little more private 

Yes, exactly.  No dividers to open so if sailing with other family in adjoining cabins you can't open the space up but that also yields more privacy.  

The newer style is more open which lets more light into the cabin and offers better views from the cabin.   However I wouldn't let that stop me from booking one.  It is more difficult for neighbors to poke their head around so it's definitely more private.  

• 3 months later...