Sorry.. another drink package question

Shelly

I ordered the Premium Beverage Package last night for my parents.   My Mom got an email that juice and water will be delivered to their room at the time requested.   Now she is worried that the "fun" drinks are not part of her package.  She means the frozen drinks like pina colada with umbrella.   I have told her I am pretty sure they are and she told me to ask my friends on the computer.   So friends...   am I right?  Plus juice and water will now be in their stateroom?

My Dad wants to know if the beer is in cans or bottles or just draft beer?

Thank you so much!

The Premium Beverage Package includes cocktails, beer, and wine, up to $13/each drink.  Some beers are in cans, some in bottles, some on tap - just like anywhere else.  Everyone should be content :-)  The one part I'm a bit confused about is the mention of juice as that juices are usually only in the Ultimate package.

Write up explaining the bev packages: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/category/category/unlimited-alcohol-packages

Details from RCCL: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage-flyer-general-v4.pdf

If it's the Premium Package, she can order darn near anything that isn't super high end.  You dad an order whatever beer he wants as well, except for that $20 Belgian they sell in some of the bars (Chimay?).

HOWEVER, you mentioned juice and water - juice isn't part of the Premium Package.  Well, the fresh squeezed stuff anyway.  

You might want to verify the package that you purchased:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Thank Matt for this one: Need to know what is in the Packages search Beverage Package and you get Matt's full report:

http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/royal-caribbean-beverage-packages

Your package includes: (price may not be the same)

Premium Beverage Package
Cost: $57.82 per guest, per day (includes service charge)

Package includes: 

beer
frozen drinks
all cocktails including premium brands
house wines by the glass
bottled water (500 ml)
all non-alcoholic cocktails
fountain soda
juices
Fountain soda with souvenir Coca-Cola cup NEW
20% discount on purchases of bottles of wine NEW

Tell your mother no issues here she can have all the "fun drinks" she wants. For your includes the beer bottled, cans, and draft. ($13.00 price limit per drink) 

Important Note: Does not included the mini bar in the cabin.... The delivered juice and water yes but the other things no. I would recommend that she ask the cabin steward to remove the pay mini bar items, so not surprises at the end. 

Thank you everyone!   I looked back at email and it does say Premium Drink Package and states "bottled juice and water" will be delivered.   So the juice and water will be in mini fridge?     Thank you Todd I will have them remove the other items from the fridge then.    Do I have to do something to have the juice and water or will they just be there?

I love this forum!

Very interesting, we're also getting the premium package .... it never occurred to me that bottled juices would be brought to the room.  This brings up another question ..... will your refillable Coke Cup be brought to the room before boarding also?  I'm trying to do whatever I can to avoid lines where possible when we first board.  That's one of the up sides to pre-purchasing the drink package.

This brings up another question ..... will your refillable Coke Cup be brought to the room before boarding also?  I'm trying to do whatever I can to avoid lines where possible when we first board.  That's one of the up sides to pre-purchasing the drink package.

Yes will be in the room before you get to the room. But also your Royal Key card will have the imprinted coke logo on it. So you can get drinks at lunch before your room is even ready. Also he stickers they add if you purchase package on the ship can fall off the card. Pre purchase coke package is something I always do every cruise.

Yes will be in the room before you get to the room. But also your Royal Key card will have the imprinted coke logo on it. So you can get drinks at lunch before your room is even ready. Also he stickers they add if you purchase package on the ship can fall off the card. Pre purchase coke package is something I always do every cruise.

Thanks Todd,

It never occurred to me about having access to the cup before the room is ready ...... Again, goes back to what I said earlier, The last thing I want to do when I board is to wait in an additional line.  The more things I can accomplish beforehand, the better.

Mark

Thank you everyone! I looked back at email and it does say Premium Drink Package and states "bottled juice and water" will be delivered. So the juice and water will be in mini fridge? Thank you Todd I will have them remove the other items from the fridge then. Do I have to do something to have the juice and water or will they just be there?

I love this forum!

Best guess, this is a generic email that is indicating that juice and water will be delivered to the cabin if that is what was ordered. Since the Premium package was ordered, I would not expect to receive any juice or water.

Best guess, this is a generic email that is indicating that juice and water will be delivered to the cabin if that is what was ordered. Since the Premium package was ordered, I would not expect to receive any juice or water.

Premium includes bottled water and juice, but not fresh squeezed juice.