Survey on the RCCL Website

SpeedNoodles

4 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I just logged into my Cruise Planner, and after a few minutes a survey popped up.  I hope they pay attention!

survey.thumb.PNG.95c22646e6fc138504744f3b08727041.PNG

5 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I just logged into my Cruise Planner, and after a few minutes a survey popped up.  I hope they pay attention!

Last question on the survey . On the scale of lots of money versus metric crap ton of money, how much do you want to spend on the Deluxe Beverage Package?

15 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I just logged into my Cruise Planner, and after a few minutes a survey popped up.  I hope they pay attention! (It's a survey about the entire website, not necessarily just the Cruise Planner portion).

Did you ask them to bring back the $18 DBP intern? I'd that a 10! ?

Mine popped up while cruise shopping and I didn't have time to lay the flogging they deserved on them. Trying to impress fiancee's kids is tough when they are at the age of tech savy and the site glitches are too many to count. Much of whats on there appeared to be done by an orangutan and a crayon . Our next booking for example is a 7 night on Harmony. The trip description was right then became 2 nights Nov.1 - Nov.2.  Cruise planner purchases had to be done by room as it wouldn't recognize us as one group in two rooms. The second trip booked is smooth as silk and shows as it should. Even there booking had to e phone assisted as "Pick your room" offered only "Guarantee" balconies... Lots of stuff missing from the planners that I know is there. Really too much to detail here... Would love for them to shoot me another one. I'd elaborate a little more... 

7 minutes ago, crisgold52 said:

This is a for profit site as well despite it being a fan page. ?

You think?

Might also be the reason why @Matt is so highly regarded in the “cruise world” and he is sometimes privy to info and invites that others are not. Also the reason why he takes pride in only reporting what is fact, not gossip or hearsay.