Odd Booking Question

CDJ

So I'm wanting to book a cruise that leaves out of Barcelona. There 4 of us going on this trip, the part of booking I have a question about is that 1 of us is actually a Swedish citizen and resides in Sweden. I HAVE to select a state/province in her guest information but none of the selections apply as none of them are located in her country. Do I just pick her country and select the state the rest of us are from???

3 hours ago, CDJ said:

So I'm wanting to book a cruise that leaves out of Barcelona. There 4 of us going on this trip, the part of booking I have a question about is that 1 of us is actually a Swedish citizen and resides in Sweden. I HAVE to select a state/province in her guest information but none of the selections apply as none of them are located in her country. Do I just pick her country and select the state the rest of us are from???

Since you haven't booked yet, I would suggest contacting MEI, the sponsor of this website, and work with a travel agent. The last thing you want to do is bugger something up and your friend from Sweden can't go, or they can go and the other three can't due to some passport/residency verification issue. Showing up at port and being denied boarding would suck. . . Royally! I would suggest @Sharla or @Jacki_MEI. Hope this helps.

• 1 year later...
On 9/8/2020 at 7:15 PM, CDJ said:

I`m having the same problem. I live in Brasil and I cant find my state/province to select. 

Please I need a travel agency to contact with me. I can`t call to U.S.

5 hours ago, daniel_dayrell said:

I`m having the same problem. I live in Brasil and I cant find my state/province to select. 

Please I need a travel agency to contact with me. I can`t call to U.S.

Fill out the form on the homepage of this blog and someone from MEI will reach out to you. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...