What it is like to cruise now: MeinSchiff Blaue Reise

ctwilliams

I came across this video today of someone that is onboard one of the ships that has started sailing (MeinSchiff Blaue Reise). He talks about how boarding was different and the procedures they have on the ship. I thought it was interesting and possibly what it would look like when we can start back.

Morgan is great, just love his channel. I have been watching his channel for years now. H e does these funny "room service" videos on ships where he orders most of everything he can that is or can be vegetarian. The one on Anthem of the seas was absolutely hilarious. ? He does a ton of cruise stuff, theme parks and LOVES Disney. He worked for Disney as a dancer. My wife and I watch his channel together, he just makes us laugh most of the time. 

I think I watched all but his German language videos on YouTube this weekend! He is very entertaining and quite informative! The vblog he just did on the Mein Schiff gives me great hope that we will be able to continue cruising safely! Yes, it will be different. 98% of our lives are changed as it is these days. I'll roll with the changes! 

10 minutes ago, Elzbeth said:

I think I watched all but his German language videos on YouTube this weekend! He is very entertaining and quite informative! The vblog he just did on the Mein Schiff gives me great hope that we will be able to continue cruising safely! Yes, it will be different. 98% of our lives are changed as it is these days. I'll roll with the changes! 

Welcome to the forums @Elzbeth ?