Oasis - Young Teen activities and classes

First time cruisers. We are leaning toward Oasis or Allure, Caribbean cruise in early summer next year. Have daughters in the 12-14 age group. Before we settle on RCCL for 7 night cruise vs. Carnival similar size/itinerary, they want to know more details of what they can actually do on board. The RCCL just has general statements and mentions the big items (Flowrider, rockwall, zipline, ice skating, mini-golf...). They are not so much into just "hanging out" at a teen room.

Can anyone provide any specifics about other activities that would be available to them (and costs)? 

Any cooking or cake decorating classes?

Towel creations?

Science or other learning classes (12+ level)?

Is the 3D theater all ages or is there a teen specific theater?

Any details to help address the "what are we going to do at sea?" concerns would be greatly appreciated. We've heard there is "so much to do", but there don't seem to be any details publicly available?

Sorry if this is a repeat inquiry.  THANKS.

My teen (12 and 13 for her two cruises) had a great time on royal. We haven't done carnival so i can't compare. She made friendsv the first night at the term centre and them they did stuff together the entire trip. On freedom, they did have some classes, but i found mostly she shipped, wandered the ship, swam and judy enjoyed not being around us! She was never bored! Jane

Here is a recent Cruise Compass from Oasis of the Seas: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/oasis-of-the-seas/sat-2016-05-14-0000

Look at each day's activities for a ballpark idea of what to expect.  Keep in mind the exact schedule and activity list may vary from cruise to cruise, but it should give you an idea of what is reasonable to expect.

Thank you all very much for helping with responses.

I've heard so many great reviews in general, but I thrive on details. All information is welcomed. So your time and comments are very much appreciated.

Hopefully I can be a helpful contributor in the future.