Overcoming the cruising mehs?

SteveinSC

Not gonna lie, with everything going on in the world...social media....and the seemingly no end in sight bad news in the cruising world....my outlook on cruising, and especially my March Harmony sailing has been nothing more than MEH. I feel like its increasingly doubtful we will sail, and if we do, the itinerary will be nothing like the cruise booked (which may or may not be fine.) I need some good cruise news, some good signs, some glimmer of hope....What do yall have for me? 

I would think a vaccine should be widely available by early 2021. News of the Russian vaccine that did not go through stage 3 testing that is now being done in US and the UK on other vaccines (3 in the US alone), highlight that all 76 study participants developed antibodies to the virus that causes Covid-19. None suffered severe side effects. 

Steve - we're cruising on Nov 29.  Mark it down, brother.

And we're cruising on Feb 28.  

So you guys are definitely good to go!    Don't listen to the negative nit-wits, man!

I wouldn't (intentionally) lie to a fellow South Carolinian!

Plus, we got football starting next weekend!!!!   Go Heels!!

On 9/4/2020 at 7:26 PM, Floski said:

Steve - we're cruising on Nov 29.  Mark it down, brother.

And we're cruising on Feb 28.  

So you guys are definitely good to go!    Don't listen to the negative nit-wits, man!

I wouldn't (intentionally) lie to a fellow South Carolinian!

Plus, we got football starting next weekend!!!!   Go Heels!!

Im starting to feel a little better after todays Richard Fain video, and @Matt's recent posts....things ARE looking up. I wont REALLY feel better until there is an announced plan, though.....and Go Heels. I wasnt Tarheel born, but I was Tarheel raised, and ive been to too many basketball, football, and baseball games in Chapel Hill to count.