Cruisetour Pricing?

USCG Teacher

Can any of you wonderful cruise experts give me a general ballpark figure for how much adding a Cruisetour to an Alaskan Cruise would run?  Specifically, I'd be looking at the 10 Night Family Tundra Express (9 A/B) for a family of two adults and two children, probably in July.  Obviously I know there are way too many variables for any sort of precise costs, I'm just looking for a ballpark figure, and I appreciate the fact that the ballpark will be Dodger Stadium sized.  This lack of going anywhere all summer has me thinking about what my travel plans might look like for 2023 (not a typo), and am wondering if this is even remotely in the realm of financial possibility!

Here is a screenshot of the price of a regular 7 night NB Alaskan sailing, plus 3 options of adding a cruisetour to the same sailing. (The top one is showing a price for June 18, but the June 4th sailing, which all of the rest show, is only $20 more).  These are all Radiance sailings on June 4, 2020 - so you can expect approx $600-900 added to the cost of an inside cabin for 2 passengers.

alaska.PNG.53c35c22c3492d8cf349302a53fa51e6.PNG

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Here is a screenshot of the price of a regular 7 night NB Alaskan sailing, plus 3 options of adding a cruisetour to the same sailing. (The top one is showing a price for June 18, but the June 4th sailing, which all of the rest show, is only $20 more).  These are all Radiance sailings on June 4, 2020 - so you can expect approx $600-900 added to the cost of an inside cabin for 2 passengers.

Great googly moogly, the Cruisetour prices are just listed in the "Find a Cruise" searches?!?  I'm not sure how I missed that, but I appreciate how polite you were in responding to my ignorance!  ? 

200.gif

56 minutes ago, USCG Teacher said:

Great googly moogly, the Cruisetour prices are just listed in the "Find a Cruise" searches?!?  I'm not sure how I missed that, but I appreciate how polite you were in responding to my ignorance!  ? 

It's easy to miss them, since they're generally longer than any cruise sailing and also far more expensive. On the default "cheapest listed first" sort, you'll never see it unless to go through a page or two. I kind of had the reverse problem when I was checking Alaskan itineraries to see what was on offer. I always sort the list by number of nights, longest to shortest. Those darned things took up two pages, and I had to go to the last page to find the actual cruises! ???‍♂️

• 3 years later...