Drink Specials

Just passing along after our 3 day quick getaway on Majesty of the Seas - then 10 drink value card appeared the morning of day 3 at Coco Cay at $65 plus gratuity. Again, this card is sharable which makes it a good deal if you are not buying the alcohol package. At $6.50 a drink, it essentially makes the $12 margarita a BOGO!

Wish this was more common.....but then again if you have bought the drink package, no real point. So not a risk I would be willing to take.

I agree.  It does seem from my observations they are more common today than a few months ago, but still no sure way to know.

Does this 10 drink card offer come late in the cruise, perhaps after the cut-off date purchasing a drink package? The OP said it was on day 3 of a three-day cruise. I'd love to hear from those who took advantage of it. Pros? Cons?

As early as day 3-5 (of a 7-night cruise) or as late as the last day.  You never can tell.

Are the cards offered for the rest of the cruise once they go on sale? For example, if they go on sale day 3, would they be available til day 7? Just wondering if you have to "stock up" and figure out how much you will drink the rest of the time! Jane

Are the cards offered for the rest of the cruise once they go on sale? For example, if they go on sale day 3, would they be available til day 7? Just wondering if you have to "stock up" and figure out how much you will drink the rest of the time! Jane

Usually, yes, but I would buy whatever you think you need.  On Navigator of the Seas, it was offered for the rest of the cruise.