Age old question - Nachi or Sanchos?

Pooch

I know this has been discussed to death but heck, we gotta talk about something!

We will be 6 adults - 3 in our mid sixties and not yet ready for walkers ?, 36, 33 and 30.  3 of us have been to Nachi and enjoyed it very much (only maybe 40 people there, almost felt like a private beach).  I remember the food being so so and the waiter mildly disinterested but the beach was gorgeous.  NC only allows 150 people per day.  Looks like Mr Sanchos allows 450???  Is it that much bigger?  Not sure anyone is interested in the water park and would prefer not to be overrun by children.  
Ok go!!!!

In the current environment I think folks would be more comfortable with less people around. So if we only go by this criteria, the choice is clear. 

but, if people are still looking for more amenities, then you'll likely need to look at Sanchos. 

10 hours ago, KWong said:

In the current environment I think folks would be more comfortable with less people around. So if we only go by this criteria, the choice is clear. 

but, if people are still looking for more amenities, then you'll likely need to look at Sanchos. 

To that point, these may be off limits, as they are not RCL offered excursions