Drink package error question

Srp431

I was looking at drink packages for our March 28, 2021 Spring break cruise on Harmony . We normally get the soda package for all 4 of us, since we don't drink much, maybe 1 or 2 alcoholic drinks for the entire cruise. Anyways, the site is saying my wife purchased the unlimited drink package, but it doesn't show a purchase date or price and when I looks at My Calendar, it doesn't show up and looking at order history, it only shows the Oasis cabana, which we purchased for the family. Can I assume this is an error with Royal's website. I checked 3 days ago and just now and it still shows the same thing and I didn't receive an email from Royal as well for the purchased drink package, but did received an email for the Oasis cabana we purchased.

8 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

It's basically an error in graphics, because if you click on it you can actually purchase the package if you want.

Yes, I tried that and it did give me the option to purchase it. Thanks for the confirmation everyone

10 minutes ago, Papamillz2 said:

It is an error unless Royal is giving free drink packages to everyone. I have the same showing in my cruise planner as well and didn’t purchase it. We can dream until Royal corrects it, right?

Glad I'm not the only one seeing this. Thanks much