We got the best deal ever on DBP!

JRT

We have an upcoming cruise on Grandeur of the Seas at the end of March. I have been checking my cruise planner for the last week or so for different sales. It has been showing for the last week that we have purchased the DBP which we haven't. I am sure this will work itself out in the end, but who knows because only time will tell. 

2 hours ago, JRT said:

We have an upcoming cruise on Grandeur of the Seas at the end of March. I have been checking my cruise planner for the last week or so for different sales. It has been showing for the last week that we have purchased the DBP which we haven't. I am sure this will work itself out in the end, but who knows because only time will tell. 

Same for us. However, it doesn't show up in the purchase history. ?

Would be nice if they were rewarding those of us who have stuck it out and even scheduled and paid for additional cruises. Would put them on par with Norwegian who give drink packages, internet and other goodies to their loyal passengers.?? Realistically they will probably remove the "glitch" in their software soon and we can talk about the gimme that almost was. Geez I can't wait until we cruise again.

29 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Also shows up on my Harmony Med cruise which is not till September next year, having L&S'd from Allure this year. I have never booked a DBP and never would since I don't drink alcohol! I'd happily take a free refreshment package instead. ?

Everything that's available in the refreshment package is available in the Unlimited Bev Package, so since if free, it wouldn't matter ?