Something changed in Cruise Planner

KBrad

Has anyone noticed that the cruise planner no longer shows the current price of something you have already bought? I regularly go into my cruise planner to check if deluxe bev package has gone down or thrill park passes. I have cancelled and re- purchased several times to save money. Now it says “You’ve already purchased this item” and I see no way to check current price. I even went into my kids separate booking number but it is linked to mine so still no way to see. Any advice?

39 minutes ago, KBrad said:

Has anyone noticed that the cruise planner no longer shows the current price of something you have already bought? I regularly go into my cruise planner to check if deluxe bev package has gone down or thrill park passes. I have cancelled and re- purchased several times to save money. Now it says “You’ve already purchased this item” and I see no way to check current price. I even went into my kids separate booking number but it is linked to mine so still no way to see. Any advice?

Go to order history and you will find everything you have already purchased...click on one and it shows the price you paid.

I was in my daughter's planner and saw that same thing and it actually looked like she had booked the deluxe drink package which I know she did not!  So I checked her order history and saw she has 4 refreshment packages... ?

40 minutes ago, KBrad said:

Has anyone noticed that the cruise planner no longer shows the current price of something you have already bought?

This is not the case for purchased items from my cruise planners.  All of the specialty restaurants and drinks/VOOM packages that I have purchased are still showing up.  I do price comparisons every day.

1 hour ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Go to order history and you will find everything you have already purchased...click on one and it shows the price you paid.

I was in my daughter's planner and saw that same thing and it actually looked like she had booked the deluxe drink package which I know she did not!  So I checked her order history and saw she has 4 refreshment packages... ?

I noticed that my CP said that I had already purchased the DBP. Great! But, I didn't. I checked my order history and it was not there. See below. Hey! Maybe another intern sale!!

So, this leads to an interesting quandary: What if I did want to purchase the DBP? I can't the way the CP is glitched right now. I can't cancel it and there is no "add to cart" option.

image.thumb.png.7daf090b972221133feafcb28930da20.png

image.thumb.png.c67abe26a1c6ff8348eb3549891a73c5.png

Edited by Baked Alaska
added print screens

23 minutes ago, crisgold52 said:

When a purchase is made an email is sent. The email from the cruise planner breaks down the items purchased in plain text and I usually rely off that rather than scrolling through the cruise planner for previous prices since that also counts as a receipt. 

Again, that is not the problem people are complaining about. They want to know what the price is NOW, not what they paid, so that they can see if the price has gone down (in which case they would cancel the original purchase and repurchase at the lower price).  If they aren't allowing people to see the prices once they've purchased , there is no ability to price check.

I find that if you click on MY CALENDAR in the Cruise Planner section it will show your entire cruise and what you have purchased. If you click on the item you purchased it will show the price you paid, if you click on DETAILS it will show the current price. Found that made it easier for comparison.

49 minutes ago, CrznTxn said:

I find that if you click on MY CALENDAR in the Cruise Planner section it will show your entire cruise and what you have purchased. If you click on the item you purchased it will show the price you paid, if you click on DETAILS it will show the current price. Found that made it easier for comparison.

Thanks !  I don’t see where it shows the price I paid, but I do see the current price.