Idea for new TV show...

krhardy

The 'Rona landed at my house 7 days ago, and I find myself watching more TV than I have since I was out of school for the summer as a teenager...
This morning I found myself watching "Untold Stories of the ER", and 1 of the 3 stories they featured was a doctor aboard a cruise ship. I'd watch a whole show with that topic!

4 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Bummer.  I hope you are recovering comfortably.  At least you will have recovered and have the antibodies (hopefully).  Honestly, if I knew for sure that we would not be particularly sick, I would wish to get it myself....but I'm a chicken.  I'll settle for staying away for now.

It's been weird...my husband and I have completely different symptoms (he had fever, congestion, and cough from day 1...1 had headache for a couple days, then fever for a couple days, then a weird taste in my mouth, then the hallmark loss of smell). This really is a bizarre virus! 

2 hours ago, krhardy said:

It's been weird...my husband and I have completely different symptoms (he had fever, congestion, and cough from day 1...1 had headache for a couple days, then fever for a couple days, then a weird taste in my mouth, then the hallmark loss of smell). This really is a bizarre virus! 

Get well.  Curious was the odd taste metallic?